We are looking for Cost Accounting Manager – Economic Department
Our client is an international production company based in Ruse - a high quality producer for worldwide famous brands in their sector. The management of the Company is willing to assign a dynamic and experienced professional at the position of:
COST ACCOUNTING MANAGER - ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT
The main responsibilities of the successful candidates will be as follows:
* Managing the overall processes of costing and pricing of company products;
* Ensuring that costs for Company’s products and services are allocated according to corporate procedures and in compliance with financial accounting standards;
* Gathering historical cost data (materials, labor, depreciation, operating expenses, etc.) to compare budgets with actual expenses;
* Creating and overseeing cost control systems, managing and interpreting cost auditing and controlling activities, preparing cost accounting reports for presentation to top management;
* Collaborating with other departments – Engineering, Purchasing, Planning and Finance, in order to assure proper cost planning and cost controlling activities;
* Communicating and working in constant cooperation and collaboration with Company’s Headquarters;
* Managing the cost accounting staff – a team of two subordinates, in the day-to-day performance of their jobs in order to complete projects;
* Finding result-oriented solutions on challenging situations when dealing with conflicting data due to the multiplicity of the nomenclature, a wide range of products, constant change in cost price, many interfaces inside the Company.
* Reporting to Financial Manager as well as to General Manager in Bulgaria and HQ, and
* Preferably 5 years of experience in cost accounting activities, necessarily in manufacturing company;
* Managerial experience is highly appreciated;
* Relevant Bachelor degree (Economics, Business Administration);
* Strong communication ability and good interpersonal skills;
* Team player and excellent team coordinator;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Process oriented thinking and understanding;
* Analytical abilities, anticipated qualitative accomplishments – upgrading costing and reporting level;
* English – fluent speaking, writing and understanding;
* Good command of computer skills. Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel.
* Highly competitive remuneration package;
* Working with high international economic standards in direct contact and collaboration with the global Economic Department team;
* Open and supportive colleagues in the local management team;
* Opportunities for development.
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to send us an updated CV and a Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teamtime International LTD has a recruitment license by the National Agency of Employment, License No. 1545/31.01.2013, valid until 31.01.2018.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."