Motivation For Business Results
Become aware of psychology of personal and team motivation and its triggers. Grasp the basic motivation approaches and techniques. Apply motivation techniques to increase work effectiveness. Spot in every day practice the basic reasons for de-motivation and learn to address them.
After training results:
- Participants will be able to define their employees sources of motivation and de-motivation.
- Discover their own sources of self-motivation and pro-activeness;
- Distinguish and utilize different types of motivators;
- Apply some principles from the basic motivational theories and techniques;
- Motivate their team and increase work productivity via using appropriate motivational approaches.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."