Better understand the important role of the manager as a mentor. Define the scope of mentoring and the roles the mentor assumes. Develop of the right behavioral model of the efficient mentor. Learn best practices to enhance career development of employees. Use techniques for discovering and enhancing talent in organizations.
After training results:
- Participants will be able to adopt in their management and work function the role of a successful mentor;
- They will be able to discover talent and enhance career development of employees;
- Will realize they are a role-model, sharing experience and providing guidance;
- They will adapt interpersonal approach to newly appointed and relocated employees;
- They will be able to use the right communication techniques in order to motivate and influence employees.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."