We are looking for HR Manager
Human Resources Manager
Our client is an international production company in the light industry - a high quality producer for worldwide famous brands in their sector. The management of the Company is willing to assign a dynamic and experienced professional at the position of:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The main responsibilities of the successful candidates will be as follows:
* Consulting and supporting Company’s Management at all levels;
* Supporting changes in the organizational structure;
* Responsible for the integrity of the regular HR processes (commencement, termination, handling individual employees, etc.);
* Managing the HR procedures according to the Bulgarian law;
* Spearheading and responsible for the work relations field in DBT;
* Creating and/or heading up HR global procedures (for example, performance review processes, compensation and benefit program, etc.).
More Duties & Challenges:
* Building HR infrastructures and procedures (recruitment, training, welfare, compensation & benefits);
* Employee retention and reducing employee turnover;
* Dealing with matrix management;
* Multi-tasking + Ability to prioritize tasks;
* Broad system vision;
* Ability to work with versatility and intelligence with various interfaces within and outside the organization;
* Coping with frequent organizational challenges;
* Willingness to work hard and long hours.
* Experience as an HR Manager at an industrial organization (preferably global);
* Relevant University Degree (preferably HR);
* Keen knowledge of HR systems is an advantage;
* Capable of providing support for managers, independent work and decision making, high level of emotional intelligence, professional know-how in the field of HR;
* Assertiveness, independence, versatility, cognitive creativity, task-oriented;
* Bulgarian – perfectly;
* English – high level of speaking, writing and understanding.
* Highly competitive remuneration package;
* Working with high international HR standards in direct contact and collaboration with the global HR team;
* Open and supportive colleagues in the local management team;
* Opportunities for development.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."