Time & Stress Management
Create awareness about the self-management essence of time management. Develop participants’ skills for proper, goal setting, task distribution, delegation, self-organization, and successful time management under stress. Apply stress release techniques to increase productiveness.
After training results:
- Better analyze work habits and time distribution;
- Develop action plans for better use of time;
- Use SMART goal setting and proper task distribution;
- Use new methods of organizing working day, week or month;
- Distinguish between time spent and accomplished results;
- Develop confidence and improve work efficiency and the work efficiency of their teams;
- Delegate tasks and assignments.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."