Team Formation & Management
Create awareness of the basic leadership styles and team management techniques. Equip participants with practical knowledge about the main principles of effective teamwork. Determine the role of the Manager in the successful team. Outline the characteristics of the efficient team, connected with the selection and development of the best employees.
After training results:
- Apply the appropriate leadership style corresponding to the maturity of the team;
- Use techniques for analyzing team work, classifying the information; evaluation of the risks and possibilities;
- Understand the team motivation and the importance of the effective communication between the team members;
- Recognize behavior differences;
- Encourage team members’ pro-activity, ability to plan and form priorities.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."