Leadership Skills For Active Managers
Participants to be able to understand the fundamental difference between management and leadership. Learn different techniques for motivating and leading teams, learn basic skills in delegation and effective feedback. Acquire goal setting and goal prioritization skills. Enhance time management and decision making skills.
After training results:
- Participants effectively lead their teams and use new management techniques;
- Adjust their leadership styles in order to adapt to the employee self-management level and the different day-to-day working situations;
- Use fundamental techniques to delegate effectively;
- Use basic motivation, team communication and time management techniques;
- Give constructive feedback in an effective way.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."