Become aware of the emotional control mechanisms and acquire ability to observe with competence the emotional states and feelings of self and others. Adjust one’s personal emotional expression, thinking and social behavior to build collaborative relationships, increase trust and encourage open communication. Detect negative emotions and manage and control them in the interpersonal relations.
After training results:
- Participants will be able to better detect different emotional states in them and their colleagues;
- Seek emotional intelligent solutions to problems and conflicts;
- Understand their personal emotional states and experiences, and better adapt in the fast-changing business environment;
- Listen actively in order to communicate effectively filtering information from emotion;
- Participants will learn techniques for anger management.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."