Effective Sales Skills for Beginners & Advanced
Improve personal involvement and self-confidence in the sales process. Equip participants with practical knowledge and skills in the stages of the sales process, pro-active selling and the specifics of dealing with difficult clients. Establish successful behavioral models of the efficient sales approach.
After training results:
- Participants will be able to discover their clients’ needs and demands;
- Build up credibility and "likeability" from their client;
- Apply better their questioning and listening skills;
- Read and use body language and non-verbal communication to their advantage;
- Use techniques for understanding the motivations of their clients;
- Overcome objections and excuses;
- Use effective after-sales techniques.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."