Decision Making & Problem Solving: Management by Objectives
Be able to connect personal objectives with those of the department and the company as a whole. Realize the importance of SMART setting of goals. Apply essential skills for goal setting, goal cascading and prioritizing. Learn basic strategies for decision making and problem solving.
After training results:
- Participants will be able to cascade and bond goals and objectives at different levels in the company;
- To make SMART analysis of their personal and company goals;
- To assign and negotiate SMART goals with their subordinates;
- Use structured approach to decision making. Use best practices for communicating decisions;
- Look for out-of-the-box problem solving strategies.
We are looking for Financial Manager
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
“Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conscious decisions and empowering them to become leaders in their own lives”
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."